Wednesday, September 09, 2009

New semester…

Almost through my first week back at uni, I’m reading myself blind and there hasn’t been a single chance for me to pick up the needles. Baktus has been dolefully sitting by the bed for about a week now. I managed to get a fair bit done last Friday, but not a stitch since. Grump. I need to learn to how to knit and read textbooks at the same time otherwise this is going to be a really dull year!

I did manage to wander into Fenwicks yesterday though, after lunch and in between lectuers, and saw that they've had a bit of a shuffle round of the yarn department. I could just be imagining things, but it does look like a slightly bigger selection, and they had some new sock yarns in. I just wish I wasn't so broke! I might have to wait until I've paid off all the boring things like my travel pass and course fees and books before I can splurge though. Le sigh. I've got to get back to my accounts reading before my 9am lecture now. Oh the joys!

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...