Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mooncalf made me do it…

©http://elephant-juice.blogspot.com/

I used to be a fairly prolific cross stitcher when I was a child, but I stopped because I didn’t know what to do with all the finished pieces that were accumulating in my bedroom drawers (plus there’s only so many times you can cross stitch Forever Friends kits before getting bored!).  I vividly remember the last thing I stitched; a panda that I’d designed and charted myself. I probably still have it shut up in a box somewhere since I never throw anything away.

But seeing all of Mooncalf’s beautiful makes over the past few months has inspired me to pick it up again. I stitched this last night whilst watching the first couple of episodes of Fringe (I’m a little late to it, but totally my new favourite show!). I think this is going to be addictive…

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...