Wednesday, January 18, 2012

socks & stuffies

 

©http://elephant-juice.blogspot.com/

I finally picked up Sophie again, and although the body and leg appeared surprisingly quickly I seem to have lost momentum again. I think I’m putting off the picking up of stitches. It’s not that it’s hard to do, it’s just that I don’t particularly enjoy doing it! I’ve also been a little over zealous with the stuffing. I find it hard to  know when to stop, which is very apparent by the stretched out stitches on the body and leg. Sadly I was too keen to bury the ends, so there’s not much I can do about it now! I might try steam blocking when (if!) I finish to see if that will even things out a little.

 

©http://elephant-juice.blogspot.com/

There’s also been very little sock progress as I’ve been distracted by spinning, but I’ve got some catching up to do with Sherlock so I’m anticipating a good chunk of knitting getting done whilst I enjoy that. Mindless stripes and t.v. are made for each other!

 

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...